Thai Street Food Tour in Bangkok, Thailand
Mark Wiens from Migrationology and I, Trevor James, The Food Ranger, met up in Bangkok, Thailand, to try the best Street food in Thailand and eat the 4 main types of Thai cuisine. Mark Wiens brought me to try Northern Thai Food, Isaan Thai Food, Southern Thai Food, and Central Thai food, all on the street. It was a full on and delicious Thai Street Food tour in Bangkok, Thailand! The food Mark Wiens brought me to try was the best in Thai Street Food in Bangkok. You can follow our route with the following information:
1) Southern Thai Breakfast Feast Ruam Tai Restaurant – 375/4 Thanon Phran Nok, Bangkok, Thailand.
2) Thai Street Food Waffle @ Wang Lang Market, Bangkok, Thailand
3) Isaan Northeastern Thai food lunch feast Som Tam Jay So Restaurant
4) Northern Thai Food Lunch Snack – Or Tor Kor Market
5) Central Thailand Street Food Dinner Feast – Tom Yum Goong Banglamphu
The GoTravel administrators are always looking for awesome travel videos to share.