Probably the best Iceland Travel Video Ever – How to & Tips
Gear we used is below, from camera equipment to clothing!
Mavic Pro Drone: http://amzn.to/2xqYL53
Canon 80D camera: http://amzn.to/2xqwUlt
Camera bag: http://amzn.to/2wJpZQL
Ladies jackets: http://amzn.to/2wJDrUy
Ladies beanie: http://amzn.to/2xlWXIZ
Check out our full write-up with some tips you won’t find anywhere else: www.bottomlineupfront.com
– Landed in Keflavik and immediately rented a car from SADcars, www.sadcars.com as they seemed to have the best prices. A bit of advice here, consider opting for a larger SUV than your typical RAV4: we could barely fit all of our luggage and 3 people in such a tiny little car. We went straight to the Blue Lagoon, www.bluelagoon.com
– We mostly stayed at airBnBs or random guesthouses, which can be found at either www.airbnb.com and www.booking.com
– One of the coolest lodging options was ‘The Garage’ located enroute to Vik, http://www.booking.com/hotel/is/the-g…
– Major excursions were all of the typical ‘must see’ options: lots of waterfalls, the DC-3 plane wreck, the ice cave and glacier lagoon (book with https://www.epiciceland.is/)
– We traveled to Myvatn (which we called Martin), which is in northern Iceland. Driving up the east coast of Iceland is recommended, due to the fjords and vistas along the way.
– Cities we stayed in: Reykjavik, Vik, Hofn, Myvatn, Akureyri, Selfoss.
– Believe it or not, you *CAN* drive the entire ring road of Iceland in 1 week. Just be prepared for long days in the car, which is completely acceptable with such awesome scenery.
The GoTravel administrators are always looking for awesome travel videos to share.